The Lawrence Brothers and Stanley-National complexes are former manufacturing buildings that have shaped the southern gateway to Sterling, Illinois for over 100 years. The success of each enterprise was manifested in the sheer size of their buildings; put together, the complexes have over 688,000 square feet of space.
Company 251 is a 20,000 square foot event space imbued with industrial charm and modern luxury. Formerly the home of the International Harvester Manufacturing Company, this 1908 industrial building in Aurora’s Middle Avenue Historic District retains a raw and historic character with ghost lines of the original building’s use.
Wahl Clipper Corporate Headquarters
Wahl Clipper Corporation is a world leader in professional and home grooming devices. Founded in Sterling, Illinois over one hundred years ago, the company wanted to develop a new corporate headquarters building that could better respond to an increasing global demand for its products.